Can you help shape the future of Ectodermal Dysplasia?
Why not consider setting up a monthly or yearly standing order?
Becoming a “Friend” of the ED Society will ensure we continue supporting the individual, child, or family you know who are affected by Ectodermal Dysplasia.
Best of all, you will have the knowledge that you are helping all those affected by ED by growing the support we can provide and bringing Ectodermal Dysplasia to the forefront.
What are the benefits of setting up a regular payment? You will:
- retain the same access
- have more flexibility on how much you would like to support us financially
- have less administration for yourself
- be eligible to receive all our mailings and annual newsletter.
- know that donations go into our support fund to help with air-con units and fans, humidifiers, wigs/hair pieces, and assistance with travel to medical specialists and more.
The positive effects this will have for the ED Society are:
- makes it much simpler for those who may not be personally affected to support us, such as extended family and friends
- significantly simpler to manage
- less administration for the team
- it will really help us with forecasting for the future and how we spend funds.
We give you the confidence. We give you the peace of mind.
Every pound counts, please do what you can and help us be there for our ED Community.
This costs you nothing at all – if you or a member of your family is a UK taxpayer, the ED Society can reclaim the tax at no additional cost to you. For example, if you make a £10 donation, we can reclaim 25% making your total donation worth £12.50.
If you are a UK taxpayer and would like us to claim the additional 25%, please remember to tick the box when donating online or inform us by email.
Payroll Giving (also known as Give As You Earn or Workplace Giving) is a valuable, long term source of revenue, providing regular income to help the ED Society budget and plan ahead more effectively.
As an organisation we rely totally on donations and fundraising, and there are many ways your Company can get involved:
- many companies choose a Charity to donate/fundraise for annually, as an employee you could nominate the ED Society
- bake sales
- dress down days
- office bucket collections
Many companies offer Match Giving schemes as a way of encouraging employees to contribute to charitable organisations, by joining the scheme your Company will match and double your donation! Ask your company’s personnel department if they offer such a scheme.
The ED Society can always use items to auction at their special events, or to give as prizes for a raffle. Items may be tickets to national sports events, theatre/cinema, weekends away, restaurant meal, family days out, etc. Can you ask your Company if they would like to donate any items?
You could honour a birthday, Christmas or anniversary? Instead of receiving gifts, you may like to ask for money to be donated to the ED Society. Facebook fundraisers are always popular, and easy to set up.
Something simple like a bake sale, non uniform days at school and work, are such easy yet beneficial ways to fundraise for Charity.
Sports enthusiast? There are many big scale events around the UK such as the London Marathon, The Big Half, Great North Run, Great Bristol Run and Ride London-Essex to be a part of in aid of Ectodermal Dysplasia.
Please look at our Fundraising page to see how you can get involved.